Ways to Enjoy Living in Bethesda
Dine Al Fresco in Bethesda!
There are many options in Bethesda to enjoy outdoor dinning! There's nothing better on a summer evening than grabbing a table under the stars and enjoying a great meal. We've listed some of our favorites below, but there are countless choices in Bethesda spanning all types of cuisine.
- Mon Ami Gabi. This classic French bistro is perfect for a romantic date night or an evening with friends at one of their al fresco tables. You might also want to try a seasonal French cooking class!
- Jaleo. Grab some contemporary Spanish fare at this bold, colorful eatery. You won't want to miss dinner, brunch or Sangria Hour on the outdoor patio.
- Silver Restaurant. One of Bethesda's best outdoor dining destinations is right downstairs at Flats at Bethesda Avenue! This new American eatery sources its ingredients from local farms, so you can enjoy fresh breakfast dishes, handcrafted cocktails and house-made pot pies or chopped salads on the sidewalk patio.
- Cesco Osteria. If you're a wine lover, you'll certainly want to make a reservation for one of Cesco's wine dinners, which pair fine wines with award-winning Tuscan fare.
- Black's Bar & Kitchen. Dine on fresh oysters and other regional favorites from Virginia’s Northern Neck and farms from around Southern Maryland. You can even watch the sun set from the modern patio area while you eat.